Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Poetry Book: Faltering Words



My poetry book:
The book of poems is a selection of poem suites, most of which are written in Chinese only. If I have English versions, they usually come first in English as drafts, then I work in Chinese, and at the same time I may revise the English. But there are differences between the two versions. Especially, when the English one comes first, I become too lazy to work my Chinese.

Imprints:
Copyright © 2009 by Fan Jinghua
All rights reserved.

Title: Faltering Words
Author: Fan Jinghua
Edited and Designed by Jiang Hao
Dickinson Poetry Series, Volume IV.
Published by Dickinson Publishing Co., Los Angeles , USA
ISBN: 978-0-9823459-1-7
Fan Jinghua (1965-)
Chinese Poetry. I. Title. II. Series.
First Edition 2009

*****
   Contents

Faltering Words (100 quatrains in four parts)

When Memory Becomes the Past

Kyrie [English version to be posted]

Sonnets (A Sequence)

Affinity [for English]

Far Away (a Suite)

The Art of Master Cool

Childhood [for parts in English see, part1, part2, part3, part4]

Eleven Ways to Name a Killer-Lady [English version]

Follow the Bits of Bread [for English, see part1, part2, part3, part4, part5]

Variations on “The Love Song of a Fictive Poet” [English]

2 comments:

George Fitzgerald said...

The book's cover looks so attractive. I was not successful in finding Dickinson Press; can you provide web address? I can't read Chinese but I love looking at the characters, and holding in my hands a good-looking book.

Jinghua FAN 得一忘二 said...

i have emailed you, George