Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fan Jinghua: Follow the Bits of Bread (II)

Follow the Bits of Bread
尾随一路面包屑 



Part II. The Net
第二部分:网

I look at the changes of downloading speed
My values of delight and impatience change accordingly
There is a dynamic balance in this too
As time passes by, although what I am waiting for
Should have been
Letting the newly past time take me away
Along the running of the old movie

看着下载速度的变化
欣喜与不耐烦的数值交替
动态平衡,时间
就这样过去了,可我等待的
本该是
让刚才已过去的时间载着我
流经这部老电影

Open a new word file
Type on the keyboard like clicking a telegraph
"I wish I were a man from the previous dynasty
Walking in an old alley of the dynasty before
Where I met you, seeing each other’s clothes
And turning our heads for another glimpse…"
It’s a pity I did not save

打开一个空白文档
敲击键盘,像发报一样
“我希望我是前朝的男人
在前朝之前留下的巷子里
你我相遇,看见彼此的衣服
然后同时转头瞥了一眼……”
可惜我没有保存

Usually when the chat is getting better and better
We have to log off, in a hurry
Who can tell
It is reality that invades the virtuality
Or is virtuality challenging reality

经常在聊天渐入佳境时
不得不匆匆离去
不知道
这是现实对虚拟的侵犯
还是虚拟对现实的挑衅

Neither forgotten nor brought to mind
This is not memory without thinking
You are in the friends o my MSN

没忘,也曾想起
不是“不思量自难忘”
而是因为名字在好友列表上


After a period of time when we both feel long enough
There will be an off-line message
"Dear, how R U lately"
The space is virtual, the time is non-real
How have we come to this

隔一段时间,留言
“亲爱的,最近好吗”
空间是虚拟的,时间是滞后的
我们已阑珊到如此

Envisioning your body
As if it were an ambulance passing by
Danger
Is a flash of mind

想象你的胴体
有如从身边奔驰而去的救护车
危险
是一闪之念

That stubborn one
Who has been persistently wrangling with me
In the forum
Comes out with a post
After four months of lurking
Admitting I was right
Ah, how much more boring is time than man

那个固执的人
曾经不屈不挠地和我拧着
几个月后
在另一个贴子里说我是正确的
哈,时间比人还无聊

No comments: