Friday, August 28, 2009

Fan Jinghua: Follow the Bits of Bread (III) Women (ii)

Follow the Bits of Bread 尾随一路面包屑
Part III. Women 第三章:女人 (ii)


She imitated "I sweat, I cough
I have cavities"
And then she began melancholic
She took the cold hurt in Bleu for a wishful daze in "Blue"
Really, she is like any other woman
And I shut the door behind me, light-footed

她学着“我会流汗,会咳嗽
我也有蛀牙”
于是就忧伤了起来
她将《蓝》的冷痛读成《蓝色情挑》的迷离
真的和别的女人也没什么不同
所以我随手关门,脚步轻松

Binoche has strong upper-arms
But a delicate face
Her breasts are modest
I love all the ways she takes off her clothes
From whatever angle

比诺什上臂粗壮
可脸蛋精致
乳房也小巧
她所有脱衣服的方式和角度
都令我喜爱

Whenever I think of a woman
I’ll also think of a plant to match her
If a word jumps out of the blue
And claims to be her name
I’ll be doomed to lover her forever

我每想到一个女人
都要同时想一种植物与她匹配
如果还有一个字或词跳出来自称
是她的名字
那么我注定一直爱她

The delicate woman I have been so familiar
Turns old, suddenly, upon a chance meeting
And the man who has been living with her day and night
Sees nothing

我熟悉得那么细致的女人
竟会突然老了
和她朝夕相伴的男人
没这样的想法么

When the night deepens to the deepest depth
My imagination becomes so darkened
That your posture in sleep does not show

夜深到不能再深的时候
我的想象也黑了
她的睡姿无法显现

She frees her hands that wrap around my arm
Walks over, bends down and places
Several coins into the casket
Before a street artist
How can I not love this woman

放开勾着我臂弯的手,走过去
蹲下,给一个街头艺人几枚硬币
这个女人,我无法放弃

No comments: