Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fan Jinghua: About Your Absence


    About Your Absence

         To ----

Your absence strikes five fathom five into my mind,

And it hurts not my earth but my sky.

But the sky is the biggest bird, and the wind beneath its wings

Hooks us together and drifts us apart. We smell its fart.



When more and more poets are quoting rare books

To show how their love is rare and esoteric, inherited from the ancient,

Only I read night after night, with different paces and pitches

“Tonight I can write the saddest line…”

Or in an upbeat note, “I am wandering lonely as a cloud.”



This age has turned four circles, and physical

Absence is virtually undoable, although there is only a liquid screen.

Sometimes I need a belief harder than physics and lighter

Than metaphysics, so we will have no stand in this hardcore world

To compete over the degrees of nonexistence.

           May 25, 2014



    不在

缺场以不在砸出一口大洞,在感知中,

伤不到我的脚下,只能伤及我的天。

可是天是一只大鸟,羽翼下的风

将分离的人隔着距离捆紧。闻它的臭屁。



正如越来越多的诗人引用孤本,

显示他们的爱也同样珍稀,得了古人的秘传,

只有我以不同的音调与节奏,反复吟诵

“今夜,我可以写下最悲伤的诗句”

或者欢欣一点,“我荡游天空,如孤云一朵”。



这岁月已经将知天命,身体的在场等于是

随处都可抵消,只相隔一块液晶屏幕。

有时我需要一个信念,要比物理学坚硬,

比形上学轻薄,那么我们就无需立足之地

在这真刀真枪的世界比试,谁更不存在。

         2014年8月25日

No comments: