Saturday, October 18, 2008

Su Ruoxi: Experience; The Broken Moon

 苏若兮诗歌一札译读(二)

  Experience
        by Su Ruoxi  tr. Fan Jinghua
In a place of immense expansion
I am the bed curtains of the God.
For my sake
He no longer vagabondizes,
For I need this god
To sleep in my heart, to sleep without lust or greed.
and to sign a cross
subconsciously across his heart in his dream.
I will have conquered him,
and made him my servant, following my heels.
Behold!
He is my father with a pipe,
My lover with a broad smile.
My eyes fix on him, and it is a moment of such reinless purity
that no dusk, no matter how unfathomable,
causes horror in me.
There will be no one coming
to knock on the door that half-closes my home.

  体验
        苏若兮
一个幅员辽阔的地方
我是上帝的床帷
为了我
他不再奔走
我需要这个上帝
来我心里无所贪恋地沉睡,在梦中
下意识地
在他胸口上划着十字
我已经征服他
成为我不再远行的奴仆
你看
他是我抽烟的父亲
和一脸灿笑的爱人。
我看着他,获得脱缰纯洁的一刻
再辽阔的暮色
我也无所畏惧
没有谁
来敲响虚掩的家门。

  The Broken Moon
        by Su Ruoxi  tr. Fan Jinghua
I am certain of the haunting sound he makes in my heart
The mountains and rivers there
Are no longer wide enough
Not enough for him to wade and cross
That terrifying sound
Convulses in someone’s hungry memory
A family that cannot
Search out the criminal that shatters the night
Or maybe, he will remember me if he is shattered
For I have drawn or touched his body
So perfect and vivid
When he is shattered, I can only repeat my description
With him on my back, like a pain-making machine, endlessly

  破月亮
        苏若兮
我确定,他来我心里作祟的声音
我心里的山河
已不够宽阔
已不够他来渡过
那可怕的声音
在一个人饥饿的记忆中震动
一个家庭
找不到打碎夜晚的凶手
或许,他碎了就记住我了
我画过或摸过他的身体
那么圆满生动
他碎了,我只能重复地叙述
背着他,像一架痛苦的机器,永无休止……

             Su Ruoxi 苏若兮

No comments: