Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fan Jinghua: My Mute Prayer

  My Mute Prayer

The year draws to its end, like a ditch
That plugs its head into the silt of time we’ve had;
Now is full of idiotic starch that smears the pad of letter paper
I have kept for writing poems for you.

Winter has set in so deep into the wintertime
That lips become intractable and bloodless;
Those who have not learned how to close eyes use their digits
To count how many days away the spring lurks like worms.

Dear, let us abandon hopes and exploit our animal heat.
Let me pillow between your breasts and my breath
Condense into warm drops on your skin.
Hold my hand under your armpit and my knee between your legs.
Then, even if I am flushed away by nightmare,
I will not fear of drowning.
         Dec 30, 2007

   沉默的祈祷
这一年拖着沉缓的步子走近了终点,
犹如阴沟将头颅插入时间的淤泥。
这沓信纸我收藏了这么久,却被这滩糨糊污秽了;
没有净洁的纸,我怎能为你写诗。

寒冷日渐侵入冬季的深处,
人们的嘴唇乌青而僵硬;
没学会闭眼的人竖起二十只指头
计算春天的蠕虫蛰伏在多少个日子外等待雷声。

愿我们毫不足惜地放弃希望,
开发彼此的动物体温。
让我的头枕在你的肩胛,呼吸
凝成温暖的珠滴,湿润你颈下的一片肌肤。
你的腋窝要夹紧我的手,大腿夹紧我的膝盖,
那么即便被噩梦冲走,我也不会恐惧被淹死。
           2007年12月30日星期日

No comments: