Monday, November 9, 2009

Fan Jinghua: Death

  Death

It is a dim cloud that falls flat before falling upon me, measured and uncompromising,
Like a gigantic beast, hairy under the belly with a touch of warm white.
I can feel its heavy lightness and its sucking clamps. I try to maneuver my feet
But I am raised in the air. My dozen of feet are racing like blades of a fan,
Useless paddles or wings, and I am under the cloud, sucked tight to it, breathing disgrace.
The light is arching in the east, and also arching is my callipygian love.
She turns, and rolls into a bow, bosom empty, dropping like a coral island.
                Nov. 9, 2009

   

那是一朵暗云,以仆倒之姿扑向我,审慎而威严,
如一只巨大的兽,腹部有毛,还可见温暖的白色。
我能感到它沉重的轻,它吸盘似的夹子。我试图运动起我的脚,
而我已被升到空中。十几只脚在空转,如电扇的风叶,
无用的桨、无用的翅膀。我在那朵云的身下,被吸得紧紧,呼吸着耻辱。
光正在东方酝开弧线,也酝上了我臀部优美的爱人。
她翻转了身体,半蜷成一张弓,空着怀落下去,像一座珊瑚岛。
           2009年11月9日

No comments: