Thursday, September 24, 2009

Qiao: The Crops Are Blown Away

Qiao: The Crops Are Blown Away
桥《粮食都被风吹走了》


  The Crops Are Blown Away
            by Qiao  tr. Fan Jinghua
Let’s go for a booze, to a booze-up
Come on, caterpillar
The cereals are blown away in the wind
There is wine left in the cellar
Let’s bend over the bar counter in this rat-hole
And exchange our summer with the rat
For a cup of sweet-potato liquor
We have to face its bad
And our fingers are interlocked in the dark
So I can feel your little thumb and it’s soft like an angel’s lip

Stumble me, caterpillar, stumble me
With your green color
The crops are blown away in the wind
Paradise is one meter underground
Let’s follow the cricket
And exchange our lamp with it for a piano
In the bleakest lot of grass let me play for you
The darkest tune in my body
I’ll play it like a shower of falling leaves
And play it so it may die away at the height of autumn

Come on, caterpillar, let’s go for a booze
I’ll fall like a bundle of straw
Let mice laugh at my rotting
Let’s exchange my patched bones with it for a clean table
You sit down
And I’ll wash your hands with the purest liquor
My ears will turn deaf to the wind
And I can see the rice growing taller and taller after the summer
Come on, caterpillar
Plant me in the paddy field



  粮食都被风吹走了
               作者:桥 
让我们去喝酒吧喝酒吧
虫子
粮食都被风吹走了
地窑里只剩下酒
让我们趴在那只老鼠肮脏的吧台上
用我们的夏天跟它交换
一小杯地瓜烧
面对它的卑鄙
我们把手指勾在一起
在黑暗处你的小姆指象天使的嘴唇一样柔软

你用你的绿色拌倒我吧
虫子
粮食都被风吹走了
天堂在地下一米
跟着那只蟋蟀
我们用灯跟它交换钢琴
在荒凉的草丛里让我为你弹奏我身体里最黑暗的曲子
把它弹成枫树叶
让它在秋天的最高处死去

来吧虫子,来吧我们喝酒
我象稻草那样倒下
老鼠在笑我腐烂
用我的补丁骨头跟它交换一张干净的桌子吧
你坐着
我用最纯洁的酒为你洗手
我听不到风吹的声音了
我就要看到我们种了一个夏天的稻子
来吧虫子
把我种下去

No comments: