Friday, April 10, 2009

Three Poems by Su Ruoxi

Su Ruoxi 3 Poems



 Flowing Water
       Su Ruoxi (1977-) tr. Fan Jinghua
He will wake up
He has a body symmetrical to yours
To slide together
Into the unknown

Do not make such loud noises
All have
Darkly lost themselves, for so long

  流水
        苏若兮(1977-)
他会醒来
他有和你很对称的身体
一起滑
滑到未知

不要弄出大的声响
大家
已黯然丢失,那么久




  An Old Ferry
       Su Ruoxi (1977-) tr. Fan Jinghua
Even now, I can hear her flows, spasms
Whispers, the suspensions between her and time
Before me lies nothing but nothing
Some keep on their playing of trains
Ships, and some keep on carrying grains around, playing hunger
"May God witness my efforts to find the one who creates me"
A great expansion of water in her body she cuts into pieces
And then it rains. Where she has been
A landscape of the past remains
Which she has seen but
She cannot keep back the one who dictates weeping


  老渡口
        苏若兮(1977-)
即使现在,我也听到她的流动,痉挛
低语,与时间相互的耽搁
面前不过一场空
有人继续玩火车
轮船,有人继续搬运粮食,玩饥饿
“老天有眼,一定找到那个创造我的人”
她把身体里大片的水,剖成碎片
下雨了,她到过的地方
残余着往日的风景
她看到了,却
留不下那个主宰哭泣的人。




  The Falling
       Su Ruoxi (1977-) tr. Fan Jinghua
I fall into the snow he renders
After the snow, roads, houses, woods are upper-half in white
And people walking in the snow
They are all like me, a pile of fire, missing oneself
Old cotton jacket is empty, dumping the one used to be in it
Such a bleak time may
Allow me to enter the depth of clouds to make judgments
I want to see how long he has been shivering in the wilderness
I trust my own evilness which has extended its devilish paws in the snow
She erases the gloss of fulsome beauty and show-off
And walks on and on till nothing of her is seen any more
Nothing can be kept in memory
They are what they are, and I am what I am
Once we enter the old time, we forget each other
In the empty space grow silence and a sharp tongue

  
  降临
        苏若兮(1977-)
我爱上他交出的大雪
大雪后,白装上身的道路,房屋,树林
走在雪中的人
像我一样,如一簇火焰,想念了自己
旧棉袄是空的,它丢了穿戴它的人
有这样一段惨淡的时光
就可以让我进入深云层去判断了
我想看他在空旷的野地颤抖了多久
我信任我的邪恶,已于雪中伸出了魔掌
她拂去了这太过美丽招摇的假象
走着走着,就消失了踪影
无可留恋
他们是他们,我是我
进入旧时光,就忘记了彼此
空白的地方,长着寂静和伶牙利齿。

No comments: