Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fan Jinghua: The Third Person

  The Third Person

If, (reflect it and take stock!) remember this is the only way possible
To still a relation between mobile bodies, you are of another kind,

Will you visit and annunciate my dream?

This is my dream, truly,
As I am awake, here and now, wide and spreadable.

When you say if to yourself, a breath of air will become my name,
Which you have never spelt out and never will.

As you breathe my name, nothing becomes more real.

Part of you makes my dream, and you do not;
That part, in the third person, is a disembodied threefold one.

We play this dream, this game of personae and pronouns,
We are between them and love it.

It is love between them.

We are them, her and him, or it and it
Like one butterfly and another.
         July 23, 2008


   第三人称

假若(稍一想即收住!并记住假若是惟一可能的途径
使得两个移动体的关系凝止),你可以是另一类,

你是否会降临并告示我的梦?

这便是我的梦,真的,
因为我醒着,此时此刻,透彻而且能展延。

当你对自己说假若,一股气息将变成我的名字,
只是你从未清晰地说出那名字,将来也不会。

有了你呼吸我的名字,真也不会更真。

你的一部分成为我的梦,而你不会;
那第三人称的部分,去了肉身的三位格一体。

这梦、这游戏有关面具与代名词,我们会玩,
我们就在它们之间,爱着游戏。

爱在它们之间。

我们是它们,她与他,或者它与它,
犹如一只蝴蝶与另一只。
         2008年7月24日

No comments: