Monday, January 28, 2008

Fan Jinghua: Daikon Radishes Become Dream

  Daikon Radishes Become Dream

You pile one on another like eggs on an egg pile
I want so desperately to hold you in my arms tenderly and firm
To take you to a safe place away from the field
Cratered with worm monsters that bite and bite
I want to take you to the pier that extends far over the water

The boat will come downstream as if over the clouds
From the source of sunset to the place where the moon will rise
The boat will carry a girl with a conical hat of bamboo
And she wears a blouse dotted with tiny white flowers against blue
I will walk the water to her, with you in my arms

I want you to weigh me down with your bodies
With your thick hair of green
I want you to twist and rub to find comfort, skin against skin
Like you are mandarin princesses gone into exile
When the dust in twilight clouds your chignons

If I cannot sink with you onto the bed of the river
Let me die like a spread eagle on the ground
Let me be your cover and no wind shall come to take away your moisture
I want my solid embrace to be emptied only by the worm inside you
May my skin be intact except for one exit, as if a cocoon becomes spring
                Jan. 16, 2008




  梦中,白色大萝卜
你们在园子里咖啡色的泥土上堆积
如叠卵,赤条条的,我要抱起你们
以宽厚和力量,抱着你们逃亡
远离那些张开了陨石坑一样嘴巴的恶魔
我要将你们抱到伸进河心的码头

船儿将会从云朵中顺流而下
从夕阳蹲伏处驶向月儿浮起的地方
船儿将载着一个头戴斗笠的姑娘
她的蓝布小褂上有白色的碎花
我将踏水走向她,抱着你们

你们自弃的体重与浓绿的头发
令我沉实,我的鼻孔嗅入一种清醒
你们在我怀中扭着身子,难以避开彼此的肌肤
新孤的闺秀流落在逃荒路上
只有晚霞给你们残桩似的发髻抹上金辉

如果我不能与你们一同沉入河床
让我像一只老鹰在地面上铺开翅膀
让我覆盖着你们,风无法穿过你们的缝隙
我的拥抱只想被你们体内的虫掏空
我想要我的皮囊完整,犹如蚕茧迎接春天
        2008年1月22日晨

No comments: