Friday, October 5, 2007

YU Xiang: A Gust

About the Poet:
  YU Xiang is one of the key figures among the Post-70s poets, currently living in Jinan, Shandong Province. After years of engagement with contemporary art and music, she became devoted to writing around 2000. Her awards include the 11th Rou Gang Poetry Prize (2002), top ten women poets in China (2004) and the First Yu Long Poetry Prize (2006).
  宇向,诗人、作家。“70后”重要诗人。现居山东济南。参与中国当代艺术、地下音乐、先锋诗歌等活动多年之后,2000年左右开始写作,2002年获“柔刚诗歌奖”;2004年被评为中国当代“最受读者喜爱的10位女诗人”之一;2006年获首届“宇龙诗歌奖”。



    一阵风
        宇向

    你拍打我的房门
    像一个要与我偷情的男人
    亲爱的,现在你可以光明正大地成为我的男人
    你可以光明正大地成为任何一种东西
    你可以是一把钥匙
    进入我的锁孔,打开我的房门
   
    你可以打碎我的酒瓶,抽我的烟
    像一条贪婪的狗趴在地板上
    舔酒喝。亲爱的,你就是一条贪婪的狗
    你翻开这一本书
    又翻开那一本书
    到我的打字机前窥探我并不光明的写作
   
    你急于进入我的身体,亲爱的,
    你可以进入我的身体,从我的缝隙进入
    我的毛孔,蜂窝一样张开
    你可以进入一个男人无法进入的地方
   
    你使我感到我的身体原来这样空
    这样需要填充。你可以充满我
    你连接导线,让电流进来
    此时我的叫声一定不是惨叫

这首诗原有一稿,比现在的版本多了一行:
    我的叫声是那些正在做爱的男女一生的嫉妒

        A Gust
          By YU Xiang

   You tap my door
   Like a womanizer dallying with me
   But Darling, now you can claim to be my man without any guile
   You may guilelessly become anything at your wish
   You can turn into a key
   To enter my lock hole, clicking open my door

   You may break my winebottle, smoking my panatela
   Like a greedy dog prone on the floor
   Licking my wine. Darling, you are a greedy dog.
   You open one of my books
   You open another book of mine
   You sneak close to my typewriter and peep at my beguiling writing

   You cannot wait to enter my body, Darling
   You may enter it now, creeping in through my crevasse
   And my pores open wide like honeycomb
   You may come to the spaces where a man cannot

   You make me feel how empty my body has been
   How it needs filling. You can fill it up
   And you are connected to a live wire, letting in the current
   The scream I let out is definitely not out of pain

Another earlier version, there is one more line:
   My scream will be the life-long jealousy of those in love-making

No comments: