Monday, September 24, 2007

Fan Jingua: In The World I Belong

   In The World I Belong

Sculptures and trees, by definition, are the patterns
engraved into ground glass which replaces the lake
of my adolescent love, rippleless and timeless.
On the water, birds are boating and fish are backstroking;
they are denied insurance
due to their chronic non-conformist lifestyle.
Diagrammed with fade-resistant red titles and toothpaste ad smiles,
fine print in capital letters is contracted
only to be archived as a number.
The machinery of telephones generates referents
for everything at present and in the past
so that invisible people are assigned
substantial duties and virtual names
in the future time.
I am straitjacketed with crazy visions that fail languages
other than itself;
the chair under my bottoms may crumble anytime,
but I know I will bounce high on its axial spring
that thrusts into my asshole.
I will not feel any pain,
because annually recompiled encyclopedia
does not accommodate such an entry,
except for one mention
in the definition of nociperception
when this word was still a neologism.
            September 21, 2007

  我归属的世界

按照定义,雕像与树是蚀刻在毛玻璃上的图案,
那玻璃代替了我青春期的爱情之湖,
波澜不起成为永远的波澜。
水面上,鸟儿在划船,鱼儿在仰泳,
因为这慢性病似的另类生活,它们都被拒绝投保。
那纸合约上的图示
是不退色的红色标题和牙膏广告中的微笑,
精细的附带条款
只是为了存档才会印刷出来。
电话的关系网
为此刻和过去的一切
生成一套指代词,于是不可见的人
在将来的时间里
被分配了实在的义务和虚拟的名字。
我穿着束身衣,满脑子的妄想
除了自身找不到任何适合的语言;
屁股下的椅子随时会坍塌,但我知道
如果椅子散架,它的主轴弹簧
会戳进我的屁眼,将我弹得很高。
而我不会感到痛苦,因为年年重修的百科全书中
没有这个词条;痛苦
曾出现过一次,
被用来解释什么叫做伤害感受机制,
那时,这还是一个新词。
            2007年9月22日

No comments: