Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fan Jinghua: Love Song for T

   Love Song for T
Your eyes can always make me believe
The wandering ghosts in this world have a string
Behind them, and I am always on the way home
Even by your side or deep in you.

At this moment, there is wind outside, but you
Want to drive it away with your voice,
Knowing for a fact that not only may I turn to you a deaf ear
But also I’d take a glimpse of the sky full of hesitation,
For the square of skyscape attracts me more.

Being allured by cloudscape is my nature, and you know this too well.
This knowledge of knowing is not for words, because for the most time
The core of love is wrapped by chores, and now we peel it no more.
A core that is too easily seen needs an estranging membrane.

When closeness and remoteness are undividable, all my wants
Are you combined, from the past to the present, and you allow me
The wildest dream about an alternative future followed by a self-mocking smile.
At this, you return to old days, bringing me a fit of wonderful shudders.

Little rococo shells fall and rise like flakes in a draught, songbirds
Swimming in the sunlight-scissored air in a gorged defined by an old knotted pine.
Above, a spread eagle is still, like a rivet in the sky.
There is eternity in this motion, and I see seasons change but not your eyes.
              May 4, 2010

   给T的情歌   
             
你的眼神能令我相信,这世界的游魂
都牵着线,我总在归途,在你身边或更深处

此刻,风在窗外,你却要以自己的声音撵走
明知我对你也会充耳不闻,还不时瞥一瞥窗外
那布满迟疑的天,是更令我沉迷的一方景致

看景,是一种习性,你懂得;这熟悉
之所以熟悉,大多数时候是因为它经得住
一层层剥开,而我们都不再去剥

熟悉的核,需要蒙上陌生的膜

当远与近不可鉴别,你叠印着我所有的欲望
从过去到现在,容我狂想未来,然后暗自嘲笑自己
你会立即回到从前,令我美妙地惊颤

洛可可的涡纹蜿蜒进入腹底,仰望与俯瞰交汇
每个悬崖都需要一棵拧着脖子的树构成风景
让世界有孤飞的大鸟,也有成群的斑雀

而我才能是那守望的人,看你的四季更替
            2005年12月17-21日原稿

No comments: