Thursday, December 3, 2009

SU Qian 4 Poems

   Stuck in a Poem
        by Su Qian    tr. Fan Jinghua
Reading Dickinson, ready the prairie
She made
I too
Have day-dreams, also open my wings
And am also buried breast-deep among clovers
At a quiet nightfall
Once my head lowered
I am too distanced from the crowd
        March 14, 2006

   陷在一首诗里
           苏浅
读狄金森,读她
造就的草原
我也
有白日梦,也张开了翅膀
被深深的苜蓿埋到胸口
也一低头
就远离了人群
       2006.3.14

   Deeper Blue
        by Su Qian    tr. Fan Jinghua
This moment, I miss the sea, especially
Its moist blueness
If I keep missing it like this and keep like this
It will be the same as
Missing you

  更深的蓝
      苏浅
现在,我特别想念,海
它湿润的蓝
如果我一直想下去一直想下去就和
想你
一样了

   A Life
Imagine you are in a canvas, being copied by a master
When he starts painting your eyes, the night falls
He rises and leaves
Never coming back again

   一生
设想你在画布上,被一个大师临摹
画到眼睛时,夜晚来临
他起身离开
再也没有回来

  Sheep Sheep Sheep
Counting sheep to sleep. On a hillslope
One here, one there, and there is a little one hidden behind the hill
Till I fall into sleep, it is still uncounted

   羊羊羊
失眠时数羊,在山坡上
东一只,西一只,有一只小的藏在山后面
直到睡着了,也没数到

No comments: