Friday, September 25, 2009

Qiao: The Next Page

Qiao: The Next Page
桥:下一页


  The Next Page
            by Qiao  tr. Fan Jinghua 
On the next page there are lemon trees you planted
On the next page I can touch the trees and close my eyes
On the next page birds fly away from the riverside reeds
On the next page bullets whizz by the ears of roses
On the next page there are purely white feathers
On the next page I open my eyes and see nothing but snowflakes

On the next page all the tiles shine on the roof
On the next page wooden windows creak all night long
On the next page there is rainwater sprawling everywhere
On the next page frogs jump to the other bank and knock grandma’s door
On the next page rice stalks stand like generals to fight sparrows in the field
On the next page anyone with a bowl in hand will cry like a shower

On the next page I sit on bamboos and weave you a winter clothe
On the next page I put coal to the stove and lemon into wine
On the next page I let loose my hair and bury my face in your cottonfield
On the next page I climb over you to welcome the winter
On the next page I turn over another page and turn over you
On the next page the Winter Solstice follows you and the Great Cold Day comes

On the next page lemon trees are covered with flowers
On the next page lemon trees are heavy with fruits
On the next page I shoulder a pair of buckets to the river
On the next page I wash off the dirt on the hem of my skirt
On the next page the riverside willow tells its long story
On the next page firewood is ready and dead trees lean against each other

On the next page you and I hold each other
On the next page you and I lie together


  下一页
        作者: 桥
下一页就可以看到你种的柠檬树
下一页摸摸这棵树就闭上眼睛
下一页鸟都飞离河边芦苇
下一页气枪子弹在玫瑰的耳边呼啸
下一页夹着纯洁的羽毛
下一页我就要睁开眼睛
下一页都是雪花

下一页
瓦片发亮,木窗整夜吱吱作响
下一页整页都是雨水
青蛙跳到河的对岸,敲老奶奶的门
下一页
稻草变成将军在田里大战麻雀
下一页端起碗就会泪如雨下

下一页坐在竹子上织冬衣
下一页
往炉里添炭,柠檬加入酒
下一页将头发放下
笑容埋在你的棉花地
下一页翻过你
下一页翻过你就是冬至,翻过冬至就是大寒

下一页柠檬树开花了
下一页柠檬树结果吧
下一页我挑上木桶走到河边
下一页我洗我衣角的泥土
下一页河边的杨柳在讲它的故事
下一页砍柴
下一页死亡的树都抱在一起
我和你抱在一起

No comments: