Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Su Ruoxi's "Fragment" & My "Love Song for a Ghost"

Su Ruoxi's "Fragment" & Fan Jinghua's "Love Song for a Ghost"
苏若兮的《残简》与得一忘二的《说给鬼的情话》

  Fragment
     SU Ruoxi

I love his look of a polished hypocrite
A homeless lone ghost in the moonlight
The floating body empty and its flight
So vividly seductive and composed
I can only blame myself for blocking him
Out of my closed door
He has inexhaustible coldness and temporary disconsolation
Which I might make use, to idle the long night
So that I might rise again from beneath his long tongue


  残简
     苏若兮
我爱他假正经的样子
月亮下的孤魂野鬼
空着飘扬起来的身体
妖冶生动地缓缓地“飞”
我怪我的门关闭
不能消受
他用之不尽的冰冷与短暂的落泊
消磨我的长夜
令我从他的长舌下死而复生。


Reading this poem of Ruoxi’s reminded me of a prose I wrote in Oct. 2005, so I copied it to her. And she said she loved the piece, and for a short while she sent back a poem, written out of my prose. So I said that the poem was hers, and she said that it was just a new arrangement of the lines from my prose. Anyway, put it here.
读到苏若兮的这首诗,想到自己以前写过一篇散文(写于2005年10月17日),于是就复制给她看看。一会儿之后,她送回来一首诗,说是从我的散文中套出来的。我说,是她写出来的就算她的啦,结果就算是合作啦。


   Love Song for a Ghost
       Su Ruoxi after Fan Jinghua’s prose poem of the same title
My dear ghost, do not try to file yourself in the human;
I am living on this human earth, and yet hope to be one of you.
My breast aches to touch your
Palm, your face, and
Your time of gossamer warmth.
How I wish I could love a passionate ghost.

Darling ghost, your nape is chilly,
Your breasts stone cold,
This is really an ice flesh and jade skin.
But it does not turn me on any more,
And you do not wet. Our carnal love
Has reached its end.

My darling ghost, you love me, do you?
Tell me, with the wind between your lips,
Say you love me truly, as much as I have always loved you.


  说给鬼的情话
         苏若兮改写自得一忘二的散文
亲爱的鬼,不要试图加入人的行列
我活在人世,却想与你为伍。
我的胸膛贴上你的
手掌抚摸你的
脸挨着你的
余有一丝热气的时候
我愿意爱一个真情的鬼。

亲爱的鬼,你颈项冰冷
乳房冷如岩石
这真正的冰肌玉肤
已不能让我勃起
让你湿润,肉体的爱情
到了尽头。

亲爱的鬼,你,爱我么
以你的唇间的风
告诉我,你像我真心爱你一样爱我。

No comments: