Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fan Jinghua: Wait on You

I just found an old poem for someone. It was written in English, which I now put into Chinese.

   Wait on You
I am sitting here, intent upon a 13-inch wall
listening to the drizzle
dripping sand down upon the blade
shimmering on the sleepy ground.
Will this night never quicken its pace
to catch your long-legged day?

You are driving fast
through the streets of lonely noises
because we did not measure them like two inchworms
Now, in the loneliness of low noises I sit
until your rosy twilight
shovels into my morning wood

I can be as patient as a leech
The instant you emerge from the depth
I will surge with a sudden charge
suck and rape
You'll be shut in my eyelids
and carried away to a dreamscape
           05: 50 Nov. 27, 2002 for K


   候着你
我坐在这儿,专注于这13吋的墙幕
耳中细雨沙沙
沙漏到了草叶的刀刃上
碎光在昏昏欲睡的地面闪烁
我的夜晚总是如此迟缓
无法追随你长腿的白昼?

你匆匆驶过
那些充斥了噪音的孤独街道
只因为我们不曾像尺蠖一样丈量
此刻我坐在低噪音的孤独中
等你的玫瑰霞光
笼罩我的晨木

我耐心得像一只水蛭
你从深处浮上来的瞬间
一股电流充盈我
吮吸你、强暴你
你将被我的眼睑禁闭
劫到我的梦境
      2002年11月27日晨5:50

No comments: