Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fan Jinghua: Love Hurt

  Love Hurt
There is a big tree on the lake;
It is a cool bedsheet of shade.
Gazing at it, I feel ashamed for the desire
To smear it and kill myself there, in you.
My suicide is to exhaust my sperms into you.
But how could I defile and hurt you
and not bring you lasting pain?
Who can tell of the water’s agony
When a boat cleaves a path through its surface?
When I am dead, who can convince you
That your wrinkles are achingly beautiful
For I have been there?
The tree on the lake face reestablishes itself in the night;
No one will see its calmness under the water.
           September 21, 2008

  爱伤
湖面上有一棵大树,
一张阴影的大床单,那么清凉。
我看着它,便想贴着它,精尽,
羞耻从低处上升,人亡,
下沉,死在你的体内。
可是,如何污秽你、伤害你
才能不给你带来难消的痛楚?
当一只船刺破水面,谁去
诉说水的剧痛?
当我死了,长成了你的皱纹,
谁会令你信服
你的皱纹美得令人心疼?
落在湖面的那棵树,在黑夜,重新展开
无人看见的宁静,在水底。
           2008年9月21日

No comments: