Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fan Jinghua: Aubade

   Aubade

Sending off our kid, I stand on the corridor
The traffic noises, dark umbrellas of trees and faces of lit buildings
Contrast my memory of the north, above which
Daylight shoots through the colored clouds
Our home country, with a different morning-scape, lies there, low
My wife must have seen my stupor and sensed my coldness
She walks over, holds me from behind, one ear on the back of my heart
And softness beneath her nightgown sends my heartbeat to a height
I do not turn, my hands turn backward
But my fingers cannot reach each other, unable to embrace her on my back
Last night, she straddled on me, and we tried and failed to send her home
She then bent down, and I scurried and spurred
And she murmured like humming her watery-country folksong
When the moon dripped dry, we faded out into forgetting this moment
               August 27, 2008

   晨别曲

送走了孩子, 我站在走廊上
车啸、树影与灯火对比着我的记忆
北方的天开始漏光,射穿一缕缕彩云
那深处是我的故乡,这个时刻景象应该不同

妻子见我发愣,似乎看见一种冷
走过来,从身后抱着我,耳朵贴着我的后心
睡衣下有一种柔软,令我心跳突然剧烈
我不敢转头,双手后弯,却无法合围

昨夜,她骑着我,我们一起奔腾也没能带她回到老家
然后她俯下身,让我反复催促,似乎
她需要长亭短亭的节奏,配合她江南小调般的呢喃
当月牙滴干,我们入梦,就是为了忘记此刻
           2008年8月27日

No comments: