Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fan Jinghua: Two Times A Day

  Two Times A Day
Love you two times a day, as I do
One for desperation, one for hope
Once I forget body, once I forget soul
One you can feel, hot and cruel
One too gossamer for you to do

I have always loved you the way I do
Oh, my love always grows two times a day
One toward the past, one toward the future
One has connected us for a thousand years and more
One tries in vain to unite two bodies forever into one

Twice a day I have loved you for the day
One from my body to your soul, one from my soul to your body
One for your rejection, one for your feeling, till you accept
The love which can’t be denied by reason or felt by feeling
          April 24, 2008

  一日爱两次
每天爱你两次,一如既往
一次出于绝望,一次为了希望
一次忘记身体,一次忘记灵魂
一次你能感到,热而且残忍
一次太虚忽,你没有感觉

我爱你,一直未曾改变
哦,我的爱每天生长两次
一次伸进过去,一次朝着将来
一次已将我们连在一起,千年有余
一次徒然地要将两个人融为一体

为了每个今天,我爱你,爱你两次
以灵魂爱着身体,以身体爱着灵魂
爱你的感受,爱你的拒绝,直到你接受
一种爱无法被身体感到、无法被理智拒绝
         2008年4月24、28日

No comments: