Sunday, May 5, 2019

Upon Waking



                Upon Waking
                                               Fan Jinghua

Who wakes up my longing in the morning? You are
Not here. Sunshine through the skylight, you become
Here. I want the disabled desire of nothingness in me
To stand erected, to welcome your falling.
Yes, oh, yes. This is my encouragement:
You can swirl around me, leisurely, nonchalantly,
Provoking and titillating the non-me in me.

The lighted shaft of air dissolves into the surrounding air,
Elated and euphoric micro-particles fermenting,
My skin has never inhaled this before,
Even when I poke you, wrap you,
Even when I am beside you, inside you.
Now, I am nothing but a sack of snake skin, I can feel
But cannot hold you, because I am full of holes.
       Oct. 27-28, 2018


    醒来
                               得一忘二

谁在早晨唤醒了我?你是不在此的
存在。阳光穿过天窗,你在这里生成。
我身体内的虚空中有残废的欲望,
我是很想挺起的。欢迎你的坠落。
哦,好,好啊。这是一种鼓励:
你可以在我周围缓慢地、不动声色地旋转,
挑逗,似乎在撩拨我那非我的部件。

空气被点亮成柱子,随即消散到空气中,
令人欢欣快慰的微粒子在发酵。
即便我戳你、裹着你,即便
在你身边、在你体内,我的皮肤
也从未呼吸过这样醇厚的空气。
现在,我只是一只感觉敏锐的蛇皮袋,
我有那么多漏气孔,装不了你。
    20181029

No comments: