Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sense Beyond Sense



Sense Beyond Sense
                Fan Jinghua 
I am reckoning where my rear eyes are looking at while they sense by some beyond-instinct that you are there casting your eyes upon me that is sitting here at unease. Do I stir internally to respond to your composure while I am feeling guilty of animal thought between human beings? The basics in me are so simple that they are forever striving for a hard-to-be-simple affinity. The visual leads to everything non-visual and visualizes all into my possible imaginative understanding of what is and has been between us. Do we use the too often used like abused language for a dead tie between lives? Do we dare pronounce love, affection or friendship so easily that we do not believe words any longer? Then we keep ourselves in silence for the indescribable sensation beyond the world of phenomena and representation.
            Oct. 27, 2018

感觉外的感觉
   得一忘二

我在计算我的后眼正在盯着哪里,当它们凭着某种超本能感觉到你就在那儿把眼光投注在不安地坐在这儿的我身上。我是否以一种内在的动回应你的镇静而我正因人与人之间的动物想法而感到罪过?我内在最本质元素如此简白地为一种难以简白的契合而挣扎。视觉引导出一切的非视觉而又将一切视觉化进我对我们之间的存有能有的想象性理解。我们是否使用一种被用得过分犹如滥用了的语言来连接生命之间的死结?我们敢不敢那么轻易地表白爱、亲密或友情以至于我们不再相信言语?那么我们就保持沉默以感受现象与表征之外的不可描述的感觉。
                                                       2019418


No comments: