Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Little Love Poem



             A Little Love Poem
                              Fan Jinghua

This is supposed to be a love poem and I start
With this notion only, nothing else in my mind,
Because I am thinking fully about you right now.
How could I write a poem if I do not forget about the world?
Now when you read this and think what I want to say,
Nothing interesting strikes your eyes, not yet.
Do I want you to wait for a surprise? Yes, but how?
But aren’t surprises like sudden engorgement of some organs?
No, love is too delicate. I can only keep writing,
Knowing that you are still with me,
Reading with a little doubt about what may conclude all this,
But I just keep writing to keep you close in these words, dear.
Then, you reach my end, my depth, and find it’s this
Long, and I merely mean: Be with me, to the end.
           Oct. 26, 2018



   小情诗一首
         得一忘二

这将会是一首情诗,而我只从这个
想法开始,脑子里并没有想到别的,
因为我此刻正想着你,满脑子地想。
若不忘记世界,怎么能写成一首诗?
你现在读这些字,想着我要说什么,
没看到令你眼睛一亮的话,还没有。
我要你等到一个惊喜吗?也许是的,
可要如何呢?惊喜不就像某个器官
充血?可是,爱太娇柔了,我只能
继续写,知道这样就一直保留着你,
你读着,小小的疑惑是不知道我将
如何结束,继续写就能继续留下你。
然后你来到我的终点、深处,发现
这么长,就是说:和我一起,到底。
     20181027



No comments: